If it did - are you aware that by the end of March the 2015 Smart and Skilled Contract specifies you should have expended 70% of your allocated Financial Cap?
This means that you should have completed the Notification of Enrolment process for 70% of your targeted 2015 S&S enrolments.
The three month point is when the first review of Financial Caps is scheduled. The Contract states that if at this time a Provider's activity is less than the 'Cap Usage estimate level" (i.e. 70%) then caps maybe reduced, approved qualifications removed or Commitment ID's no longer issued.
Did your Activity Schedule start on Jan 1 2015?
We sampled 10% of Smart and Skilled Provider websites and found: .
68% demonstrated no compliance (not even the link to State Training Services on their home page)
19% demonstrated part compliance (at least a link to Smart and Skilled or some reference to Smart and Skilled)
12% were fully compliant (all relevant information as stipulated in the Operating Guidelines was uploaded to site- well done!!)
1. Have a link to Smart and Skilled website on your home page
2. Met all the requirements of Marketing (Section 1) in the Operating Guidelines including developing a Marketing Strategy and filing copies of all marketing/promotional material as evidence of implementation of your strategy.
3. Uploaded all relevant Student Pre-enrolment Information (Section 5) to your website
4. Uploaded the Notification of Enrolments Process (Section 6) to your website
1. We have built a Sample Smart and Skilled webpage to show what your page might look like and what it should include. All links are live so have a look around and see how it might work for you. It should be easy to give your IT department the link to use as template to let them quickly and easily build your site. (Don't forget to also put the Smart and Skilled link on your home page).
The kit contents include a Management Checklist and all the supporting documents you will need to get you started and to demonstrate compliance at audit. The Checklist can be used as an Internal Audit document and will take you step by step through what you need to know and do to get your program up and running.