Most providers will be well into their Smart and Skilled enrolments by now and are probably very familiar with the Notification of Enrolment process. While everyone is busy driving for enrolments it is easy to forget about the details and administrative requirements of the program. Or perhaps you haven’t forgotten, perhaps it is your intention to do it at a later date – when you have time!
So where you should be up to:
1. All Smart and Skilled Marketing Information on your website and in your promotional material should be complete and meet the requirements of Section 1 of the Operating Guidelines. (Refer also to the Marketing Strategy, Student Information and Position Descriptions in the Resource Kit).
2. You should have ensured all the requirements of the Access to Training section are in place. This section refers to Access and Equity/ EEO/anti-discrimination requirements and is as per Section 2 of the Guidelines. (Refer also to Student Information in the Resource Kit).
3. You should have developed a Consumer Protection Policy as outlined in Section 3. (A sample Consumer Protection Policy is included in the Resource Kit).
4. Compliant Fee Information should have been provided to students – Section 4. (Refer to Positon Descriptions, Smart and Skilled Fee and Refund Policy and Student Information in Resource Kit).
5. All Pre-enrolment information is compliant and accessible to students - Section 5. (Refer to the Student Information, USI Policy and Privacy Notice in the Resource Kit).
6. The Notification of enrolment process is completed for each student including signing Consent to Use and Disclosure of Personal Information and A Prospective Student Declaration - Section 6. (Refer to Notification of Enrolment Policy and Student Information Resource Kit).
I hope you find this useful, please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can help in any way.